Monday, May 17, 2010

Aus and CA

No matter how much I love Australia…

Photobucket



No matter where I was actually born…

Photobucket


CALIFORNIA is my home!

Photobucket


...and, to paraphrase a group of fellow Southern Californians…




Well Sydney girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear
And the Aussie girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I’m down there

The Leeton farmer’s daughters really make you feel alright
And the Melbou_ne girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be Californiaaaaa Girls

The North coast has the sunshine
And the girls all get so tanned
I dig a French bikini on cook island
Birds by a palm tree in the sand

I been all around this great big world
And I seen all kinds of girls
Yeah, but I couldn’t wait to get back in the states
Back to the cutest girls in the world

I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be Californiaaaa Girls…


Raise your glass everyone, here’s one for going home!


Cheers Mates!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, but, come on people, let's display a proper level of Netiquette