Friday, May 14, 2010

Life on the Streets: Day 3 – Part 4

Day: Friday
Time: 0136
Location: Hyde Park – North end

Photobucket


Top of park, about to commence. Saw one walking opposite side of street going opposite direction as me.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day: Friday
Time: 0150
Location: Hyde Park S. West of Fountain


None that were visible from main walk way. An aerial view should show a main cross with a fountain at its cross beam and smaller roads that extend and go their own way. The area new the fountain is clear but the top and bottom part of the North/South walkway is jungle/forest like.

Photobucket


Want to rest feet. It is so much warmer here then at the water. The water though has the homeless I’m most likely to get to know.

Will return to Pitt St. and head North to Circular Quay unless of course distracted by something.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day: Friday
Time: 0225
Location: Alfred & Philip

Photobucket


Think I’ll go back to the business balcony to take nap. So far it is colder than park but not as cold as last night.

Guy just tried to “protect” his girlfriend from me as they walked past.

Can’t say I blame him.

Feet HURT! Poor feet… locked up like prisoners for last 2.5 days is unusual for a guy who wears flip flops all the time.

“Oh Edward what are you going to do in the Navy, blah blah blah”

I will get a chance to take them off when I sleep!

Ya! That’s right! I’m wearing them even when I sleep for a quick getaway if need be.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day: Friday
Time: 0239
Location: Business Balcony

Photobucket


Back in my spot.

Time for a bit of sleep.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day: Friday
Time: 0427
Location: Circular Quay Train Station

Photobucket


Waiting for train to Central then to Bondi Junction. Then I’ll catch bus.

SO COLD.

Woke up with pins and needles feeling in hands.

Damn concrete.

Back still doesn’t feel right. Too cold to stretch. Will hurt something more.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day: Friday
Time: 0702
Location: Bondi Beach

Photobucket


Made it here in time to watch sunrise and get panoramic of the process.

Photobucket


Took an unplanned nap on subway which slowed me down quite a bit in getting here, but I’m sure the crazy Russian but driver from Bondi Junction to the beach helped make up for it.

There are so many joggers. It’s crazy.

I am becoming more and more convinced that black stretchy work out pants/shorts for ladies, are my favorite invention ever.

Out of money, so, need to start begging today.

Going to visit the little boys room near me when the man finishes cleaning it, then make my way back to Circular Quay so I can sleep in the Royal Botanical Garden again. Wake up, and some loitering with the intent of begging.

Fun Fun.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day: Friday
Time: 0919
Location: Circular Quay – Wharf 5

Well that didn’t take forever.

Actually it seemed to go by fast because I kept falling asleep. Managed to scavenge plastic fork from vendor in order to enjoy my breakfast of canned fruit.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day: Friday
Time: 0924
Location: Circular Quay – Wharf 5


Was about to start up conversation with homeless guy near me about seagulls and my hate toward them always trying to take your food. Before I opened my mouth, homeless guy chunks handful of stale chips at them.

Kinda makes ya think.

Also makes me think I need to change my strategy a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, but, come on people, let's display a proper level of Netiquette