Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Even Rocky Had a Montage

Time in Australia = over.

Sad day.

It is also however, a good day to look back at my time here, and see what I have accomplished.

15 Feb 09: the day after St. Valentine’s Day, and the day after I broke free of the clutches of the succubus.
Weight: 315+ pounds (143+ kg)
Neck/Belly measurement: 18.5/53+ inches (47/137+ cm)
BMI: 35.5%

I was beginning to feel quite down on myself and lacking moral… it was a bit like this:






Ok, I didn’t take the EAC to get there, but, Paul does have the same awesome beard that Sir Anthony Hopkins is sporting in that last seen.

December 4th 2009
Me with my newely found in the airport friend Kai:
Photobucket


Ya… fatty… I know…


5 months of back breaking work in an Australian farm town during their summer…




So, after all that work… take another quick look at the above picture… and now…


16 May 10:

Photobucket


Yes I know I’m wearing the same shirt… I PLANNED IT that way.

Weight: 245 pounds (111 kg)
Neck/Belly measurement: 16.75/41.5 inches (42.5/105 cm)
BMI: 24.75%



BMI lost: 10.75 %

Navy requirement: 22%

Still not quite there, but way closer then I was





As sad as I am to say goodbye to Australia, I am glad to say goodbye to bad health.


A new adventure to come…

ONWARD!

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I just say you're pretty amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in free speech, but, come on people, let's display a proper level of Netiquette